Our fixed asset accountant outsourcing services are a complementing addition to your already awesome accounting staff. We provide you with an online data entry portal and visibility to your fixed assets, on-going analysis, depreciation and reporting. While maintaining your data in an automated fixed asset accounting system, we also take care of the administration, licensing fees and the ever so valuable tax and GAAP updates to the system – saving you even more.
Initially, we will reconcile and analyze your current internal sub-ledger with your Tax, State and AMT depreciation schedules (either internally or externally), consolidate where necessary, fix and adjust over/under depreciated assets, and set you up in an automated fixed asset accounting system.
For our on-going methodologies, our fixed asset accountants take on the accounting, financial analysis, and reporting responsibilities for all of your fixed assets. In addition, we understand both GAAP and federal Tax depreciation methods, as well as the rules and regulations, so we can maintain all depreciation books per fixed asset line item. Our service include asset additions, adjustments, account analysis, disposals, asset transfers and journal entry support. We can also provide account reconciliation, SOX audit assistance and reporting if necessary.
Fixed Asset Accountant Management Responsibilities Include:
- Monthly asset additions, disposals, transfers and adjustments.
- Implement additional descriptive fields of information for reporting and organization.
- Secure web portal for single or multi-location data entry.
- Approval workflow option for additions and disposals with internal personnel.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual depreciation runs and reports.
- Audit report requests included and provided when needed.
- Reconciliation back to your general ledger reports and support.
- Maintain an accurate depreciation schedule for all depreciation books. Including: Tax, GAAP, State, AMT, ACE and (2) user books.
- Data entry by invoice and attaching for digital record keeping (optional).
Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports Include:
- Deprecation Expense Reports
- Net Book Value
- Fixed Asset Summary (Roll-Forward)
- General Ledger Posting report and digital output for upload to most Accounting systems
- Year-end Forms and Reporting for Filling and Audit Support
- Asset Disposal Reports
- Fixed Asset Transfers
Additional services and reports are always available. >> request
Fixed Asset Service Levels